Re: The Harley Stage 3, upgrade
- From: "Guzzisto" <OneFastGoose@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Jun 2006 12:41:08 -0700
I don't either. My stock H-D has 76 HP and a heap 'o torque that comes
in very early, and it gets close to 50 MPG, requires less maintenance
than just about anything on the road. I wouldn't change a thing.
Just out of curiosity, which H-D product of ANY stripe offers 76 h/p
out of the box? Rear wheel? ...(That's a new one on me)...
- Prev by Date: Re: Rant caused by motorcycle withdrawal....
- Next by Date: Re: The Harley Stage 3, upgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: The Harley Stage 3, upgrade
- Next by thread: Re: The Harley Stage 3, upgrade