REQ: Road King Classic FLHRC 2012 Tour Pak info needed

I just bought this 2012 FLHRC with a clip on Tour Pak . The Pak comes with a backrest pad which is rather dinky. It's about 6-8" across. I'd like to retro fit something like the large baggers have on their tour paks as a back rest - something that has the arm rests. This would give my passenger a more secure feeling in the back.
I've looked at Dennis Kirk solutions, but I'm not impressed with the Drag Specialties aftermarket choices because of the rolled seam that edges the backrest.
Any suggestions where I could look for a backrest replacement ? Is there a way to retrofit the backrest from a larger bagger ?
Thanks for any/all suggestions.

Tex