Pointer to the FAQ. Newbies, read this FIRST.
- From: philb@xxxxxxxx (Phil Boutros)
- Date: 10 Jun 2012 07:00:13 GMT
[Note: This is posted every week or so. If you've seen it before, it's
probably safe to delete it, unless you haven't read the FAQ yet - Ed.]
Hey boys and girls,
You're interested in the newsgroup rec.motorcycles.harley? You're
wondering how to make it here without getting flamed to death? You're
curious about various customs and the meaning behind certain expressions
and numbers? You have an interest in following proper netiquette and
procedure (thus minimizing your chances of getting flamed greatly)?
Well, fear not. You will find a wonderful source of enlightenment
right at the following URL:
In addition to the answers to Frequently Asked Questions, you will
also find a ton of tips on how to do various things with/on your bike.
Your friends will look at you in awe after you have shared some of your
wonderful new-found knowledge with them.
Learn it, love it, live it. Then, read it again! It will make
your experience in the VB&G (don't know what that is? You'll find it in
the FAQ!) much more enjoyable (both for yourself and the regulars).
AH#61 Wolf#14 BS#89 bus#1 CCB#1 SENS KOTC#4 philb@xxxxxxxx
http://philb.ca EKIII rides with me: http://eddiekieger.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Great MPG and some good places to stop
- Next by Date: A few simple quoting guidelines.
- Previous by thread: Re: Pointer to the FAQ. Newbies, read this FIRST.
- Next by thread: Pointer to the FAQ. Newbies, read this FIRST.