Re: Why Cops Use Tasers

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:03:01 -0700 (PDT), "Road Glidin' Don"
<d.langkd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jun 30, 12:23 pm, "roach AH#123" <roachah...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Road Glidin' Don" <d.lan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:e3bbc81f-26b8-4ea8-9b43-8cd1e7449a15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.xidos.ca/Portals/0/Odds%20and%20Ends/Random%20Shots/pics/P...

I don't get it. What am I supposed to see in this picture that
lets me know why cops use tasers?

Okay, okay, OKAY! If you're gonna keep on askin'.... <grin>

It's something to do with how cops now-a-days are a lot smaller than
they used to be.

Pfeh! She don't need no taser, she'd have yer ass tied to a bedpost
and feed you ex-lax for six weeks before you even knew ya shit th'
damned bed.

Snarl

  • Re: Smallville "Exposed"
    ... Smallvillians hire their cops from the same acadamy as Sunnydalites. ... > I hope Clark asked Lois for his twenty dollars back at some point... ... Okay, you need to see a doctor, either a shrink or an optometrist. ... lawsuit in the system for some cops not responding for 10-15 minutes to a ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Kurt Buschs Lack of Responsibility?
    ... > "SimRacer" wrote ... ... >> from the cops and basically ignoring reasonable rules of the road is ... admitted) being beligerent to the cops. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: Why Cops Use Tasers
    ... What am I supposed to see in this picture that ... lets me know why cops use tasers? ... Okay, okay, OKAY! ... It's something to do with how cops now-a-days are a lot smaller than ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: What is your weapon of choice
    ... Yes, the Male Heroic Fantasy. ... Okay, you call the cops if someone tries to force their way in. ... your hand after dark? ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)