Re: Why Cops Use Tasers

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:03:01 -0700 (PDT), "Road Glidin' Don"
<d.langkd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jun 30, 12:23 pm, "roach AH#123" <roachah...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Road Glidin' Don" <d.lan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:e3bbc81f-26b8-4ea8-9b43-8cd1e7449a15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.xidos.ca/Portals/0/Odds%20and%20Ends/Random%20Shots/pics/P...

I don't get it. What am I supposed to see in this picture that
lets me know why cops use tasers?

Okay, okay, OKAY! If you're gonna keep on askin'.... <grin>

It's something to do with how cops now-a-days are a lot smaller than
they used to be.

Pfeh! She don't need no taser, she'd have yer ass tied to a bedpost
and feed you ex-lax for six weeks before you even knew ya shit th'
damned bed.

Snarl

  • Re: Smallville "Exposed"
    ... Smallvillians hire their cops from the same acadamy as Sunnydalites. ... > I hope Clark asked Lois for his twenty dollars back at some point... ... Okay, you need to see a doctor, either a shrink or an optometrist. ... lawsuit in the system for some cops not responding for 10-15 minutes to a ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Kurt Buschs Lack of Responsibility?
    ... > "SimRacer" wrote ... ... >> from the cops and basically ignoring reasonable rules of the road is ... admitted) being beligerent to the cops. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: Why Cops Use Tasers
    ... What am I supposed to see in this picture that ... lets me know why cops use tasers? ... Okay, okay, OKAY! ... It's something to do with how cops now-a-days are a lot smaller than ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Charged for Insurance, Seller kept the money
    ... Amun wrote:> I don't have any auto insurance, but it's okay. ... don't need real insurance,......just like an eekbay seller. ... I'm sure the cops will understand. ...
    (alt.video.dvd)