Re: blowhard

"Eric Coomes" <lettuce@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

The Alesis SR-16 is a stunning machine with outstanding sounds!

That's gotta be an antique by now 'cause I got one in my basement. Used to do small gigs with it using a full midi setup.

--
Numbero #128

  • Re: blowhard
    ... That's gotta be an antique by now 'cause I got one in my basement. ... Used to do small gigs with it using a full midi setup. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: blowhard
    ... That's gotta be an antique by now 'cause I got one in my basement. ... Used to do small gigs with it using a full midi setup. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: One to listen for
    ... Just now she is gigging live on the Internet from a basement in ... Tooting, London. ... The gigs are interactive and she plays requests. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)