Re: cross posting, replying, or not

On Mon, 03 May 2010 16:35:43 -0400, Rand McNally
<lostandfound@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JD wrote:

I guess we're both missing the point.

Ironic, isn't it?

I took Jinks' point to be that replying to obvious trolls is fruitless, crossposted or not.

That could be interpreted as part of my point. In truth, I
had kill filed the racist & his original cross post earlier & had no
way to tell if JD was responding to a cross post or just continuing
that crap in RMH. I took his word that the post he saw was not a
cross post & hoped he got my point about not cross posting. I also
hoped that he'd realize that crap about awakining aryans probably
wasn't prime topic here but the thread had spiraled out of control
before I got back to it.
JD, I never meant to start a pissin' contest with you standin'
on the target. I don't know you yet so I ain't makin' any judgements.
I do know Snarl, Len, & most of the others in the fray. Most are good
people, so don't let online crap over load your ass. Save judgement
for IRL meets. My apology for the shit storm, but please use care
when responding to cross posts & off topic racist crap.

Jinks ('86FXRS, '07FLTR)
Remember, "No good deed goes unpunished"
.