- From: Jinks <Jinks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:09:48 -0400
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:24:54 -0700, "Mac Knight" <mackjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I certainly got off on the wrong foot with the group and would like to buy<snip>
the group a round and offer my apology. I'm not new to newsgroups, just to
That was one hell of a recovery! Good to see there are people able to
do that still out there.
Welcome Mac! I don't know much about '97 vintage baggers, but my '07
sets the cruise by pullin' back on the switch, not forward. As for the
radio.........uh, I yanked mine & put it in a cabinet. I *hate* radios on
Good luck with the cancer recovery, & look around for an IRL with some
of these netscum. They're a lot easier to take when you can see how ugly they
really are.............8^) Put your next drink on my tab.
Jinks ('86FXRS, '07 FLTR)
Remember, "No good deed goes unpunished"
- From: Mac Knight
- Prev by Date: Re: New Harley Owner
- Next by Date: Re: Introduction
- Previous by thread: Re: Introduction
- Next by thread: Re: Introduction