Re: tornadoes

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:41:09 -0600, "invisible68" <plathrop@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just got done moving 14 - 20 inches of snow from the shop..... man it is
piled 9' high every where... I move 7 inches on sunday afternoon too.... we
have more snow coming 4 out of the next 7 days..... I am so tempted to get
the new snowthrower..... but I just keep thinking it will end soon
enough.....

It's up over my knees in the driveway. We must have gotten 2 feet last
night. My doberman won't go outside, there's too much snow for him.

I'M SICK OF FAT BOOTS.

Dana
Bitch 16 Wench 22 BS 23 BOTY VI ret.
'05 FLHRSI "Belle"
'03 FLHTCUI

  • Re: winter jogging?
    ... tell me more about your knees and how could they be related to ... understand - as you can't understand what ice storm is and how it turns ... the car in your driveway, you have no business trying to run. ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: Sportster vs Bonneville
    ... Even turning it around in the driveway ... is a non-trivial procedure. ... it twice). ... '07 FLHTCUI '05 FLHTCUI "Chief" STOLEN ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: How do I reset my garage door opener?
    ... I think I'll get this guy's next round. ... Pull into the driveway, rev it up, and have your wife open the door for you. ... '07 FLHTCUI '05 FLHTCUI "Chief" STOLEN ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)