Re: forward motion + wind resistance = X lbs. of resistance question
- From: "Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" <danl4X@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:21:42 -0500
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:14:46 -0000, George Pollard <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
DM <fins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: wallster wrote:
:> So does anyone of you edumacated nerds know how to calculate (roughly)
:> how many pounds of resistance push against one's body at the 55-75mph
: Look here:
After reading that page, and doing some computing, in which I wore out 3
calculators, 6 pencils, 2 bic pens, and an abacus, I came up with only 2
possible answers to the initial question.
It's either a metric shit-load, or a brazillion.
That reminds me.
A young blond woman was riding the commuter train and was reading the
headline of the paper the businessman next to her had open.
The headline read, 10 Brazillion sailors killed in ship collision. As
she kept leaning over to read the article the businessman finally
asked her if she wanted the front page so she could read it in a more
comfortable position. She politely answered, "No, but I do have a
question about that tragic ship collision"..."How many is a
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Shirley, everyone gets one on me.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Gun Related Spinoff on Recent VT Shootings
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Tattoo stuff....was something about shifter linkage
- Previous by thread: Re: forward motion + wind resistance = X lbs. of resistance question
- Next by thread: Re: forward motion + wind resistance = X lbs. of resistance question