Re: 9/11 tribute Harleys still sell, still stir emotions; bikes sold only to firefighters

"Shrike!" <caltrop@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"It's not just a motorcycle. Most people don't understand that," said
McRae, a fire captain for 25 years in Orem, Utah. "It's not a bike. It's
an emotional thing. It represents more than just a motorcycle. It
represents the brotherhood."

$25,000 badge don't impress me.

  • Re: Whats the difference between a Dullsville and a sheep?
    ... use a normal dismount with the bike on the side-stand. ... a comfortable, stable, light-steering, full dress motorcycle that was ... fender on my S4Rs Monster and the fender on my FXDX Super Glide Sport ... absence of an exhaust muffler, but isn't because it is matched to the ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: good motorcycle site
    ... New Bike News ... The reptiles in the world's motorcycle press have voted the Suzuki ... Latest Buell a 1339cc vee-twin with 150 horses in a 365lb production ... the Japanese to retaliate with price cuts, Honda the first to do the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • If you like misery, climb aboard
    ... was a motorcycle. ... any bike up to 125cc. ... The motorbike is not like a car. ... stop the front wheel, you pull a lever on the steering wheel, and to ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Beware false economy.
    ... But it was a motorcycle. ... to ride any bike up to 125cc. ... The motorbike is not like a car. ... pull a lever on the steering wheel, and to stop the one at ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Seans Quest for Motorcycles
    ... it seems I need a scooter for town and a road bike. ... compromise. ... just a motorcycle ride, it's an existential journey. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)