Serious CDC warning announced today

Very important information has just been made public that I think is
something you should all be aware of: Gonorrhea Lectim. The Center for
Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old
disease.
The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect
'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior involving
putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008
...... but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2
years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming on
the market called Vo-tem-out! You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the
second dosage in 2012, and simply don't engage in such behavior again,
otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we
know it. Several states are already on top of this like Virginia and New
Jersey, and now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the
wall. Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you
really care about.

  • Gonorrhea Lectim disease
    ... Very important information has just been made public that I think is something you should all be aware of: Gonorrhea Lectim. ... The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. ... The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Gonorrhea Lectim
    ... disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior. ... The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect ... extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: OT - Is anyone else in the election quandary that I am?
    ... No conservative with a functioning brain would have voted for 0bama. ... The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. ... It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. ... You take the first dose now and the second dose in Nov. 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • OT: New STD announced!
    ... Gonorrhea Lectim ... The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new ... virulent strain of this old disease. ... The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: OT - Is anyone else in the election quandary that I am?
    ... No conservative with a functioning brain would have voted for 0bama. ... The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent ... It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just ... You take the first dose now and ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)