Re: Need tune-up data for a 1970 Honda SL100
- From: "Other Tom" <thomasp_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 19:47:37 -0700
Uhhh .. obviously I didn't read all the way through...
Sounds like you got your info.. and then some.
"Other Tom" <thomasp_@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What kind of data? Timing? Spark Plug? What?
> I had some honda mech training back when I was 18 and still have some of
> the old honda info somewhere. I check to see what I've got while you
> figure out what you want.
> It's probably exactly the same for the new bikes though - other than the
> electronic ignition.
> "John Davies" <saab95aerowagon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> My son's 13 year old friend has acquired a ratty SL100 and we need
>> tune up data. Is there anywhere online I could find this info? Or can
>> anyone tell me off the top of their head?
>> Point gap.
>> Plug gap.
>> Valve clearances.
>> Float height.
>> Thanks very much.
>> John Davies
- Prev by Date: Re: Can you over-fill a rear shock
- Next by Date: Re: New Employee
- Previous by thread: Re: Need tune-up data for a 1970 Honda SL100
- Next by thread: Re: Need tune-up data for a 1970 Honda SL100