Re: OS 46LA Idle to Full is slow and choppy
- From: "Morgans" <jsmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:30:04 -0500
"Jeff" <akaman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I apologize, but the engine I'm refering to is a Tower Hobbies .46 BB
Sounds like too lean, from how it slows to idle.
I bet you did not get all of the leaks. You need to check the fuel line
inside the tank, and from the tank to the needle. Replace it all. It is
cheap, and if you had a problem in one place, you probably had a problem (or
are at least close to having problems) in other places, as well. Check and
be positive that there is not some gunk plogging up the idle air hole, too.
Have you tried a new glow plug, also? I have had strange, unexplainable
problems with a glow plug sometimes, that lights and looks good, but runs
like crap. Probably not it, but if it is not one of the above problems, it
couldn't hurt to check it with a fresh one in it.
Jim in NC
- Prev by Date: Re: OS 46LA Idle to Full is slow and choppy
- Next by Date: FA - A variety of stuff
- Previous by thread: Re: OS 46LA Idle to Full is slow and choppy
- Next by thread: Re: OS 46LA Idle to Full is slow and choppy