Help from all you 3D Foamy pilots
- From: McLovin <chris.holub@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:20:44 -0800 (PST)
I want to build and fly my first 3D Foamy.
What I really want to know is who makes the most sturdy kit. Since
this is my first one Im sure I will pound it into submissing sooner or
later. I'm just hoping for later.
I seen someone say that shock flyer was better than E-flite as far as
the kit held together better. I was also thinking I liked the Great
Planes Flatouts Turmoil.
I just need something thats not going to break in half every other
time it drops or makes a bad landing.
- Prev by Date: Re: Cell phones packed together
- Next by Date: Re: Help from all you 3D Foamy pilots
- Previous by thread: Re: JESUS CHRIST WENT TO THE CROSS SO YOU CAN GO TO HEAVEN - The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and died for our past, present and future sins(misdeeds). He was born in the land of Is
- Next by thread: Re: Help from all you 3D Foamy pilots