- From: "Jack Sallade" <jsallade_not@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:37:04 -0500
I picked up a partially completed airplane a while back. Got the plans
with it but no instructions of any kind. It's a stick and wing design for
fun fly; generally similar to the Smith Super Special I used to have called
a Coal Hauler by The Florio Flyer Corp. There are no directions however and
I'd love to find a set just to confirm how I think I should finish it up.
As it stands it's nearly an ARC with all the main framing done but no servo
mounts control linkage etc... I'm confident I can make it a fairly good
flyer based on my building experience, especially after having built the
Smith a couple years back but would love to find the actual instructions for
it just as added insurance. Any ideas? Anyone got a "manual" or the likes
(assuming there ever was one)? Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tower Discount Code??
- Next by Date: Re: Trainers that dont look like Trainer VS Trainers that do...
- Previous by thread: Tower Discount Code??
- Next by thread: Re: Rubber power source? UK