Interference.

I,m flying a Tucano with a brushless motor all the proper set up from Puffin
Models now and again I get what seems like interference, i've never had it
with IC,can anyone help.
Alan.

  • Re: Interference.
    ... I,m flying a Tucano with a brushless motor all the proper set up from ... Puffin Models now and again I get what seems like interference, ... I see that he was able to resolve the problem by ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)
  • Re: Li-po upgrade
    ... The only reason I've not looked at upgrading the ... motor to a brushless is that you can't use a brushless motor without ... as there will be interference. ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)