Re: Fleischmann turntable 9152c

Cheers Keith, I do intend to use the analog control as supplied. But I saw
one going on ebay and the seller said that it could not be used with DCC, he
didnt specify as to whether this was 'controlling it' or just 'useable'.
Unless one wants to run a totaly computer controlled outfit I cant see the
point making it DCC controllable, too much agro and money which could buy
some good beer and a night out!!
"Keith" <grovenor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 3 Feb 2006 07:04:33 GMT, "Kurt Harders" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>