Re: I saw this and I thought of you.

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:48:43 -0400, Mark Goldberg wrote:

rb249@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

from alt.religion.kibology:

I grew up by the ocean.... lobsters are kind of cockroaches from the
ocean.

I thought that was Crab?

Why it's posted on alt.religion is of course anyone's guess :^)

We should have a contest to decide why.

:-)

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

  • Re: I saw this and I thought of you.
    ... lobsters are kind of cockroaches from the ... ocean. ... I thought that was Crab? ... We should have a contest to decide why. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: I saw this and I thought of you.
    ... lobsters are kind of cockroaches from the ocean. ... I thought that was Crab? ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: A-Rod hits 600 Home Run mark
    ... Christmas Village has sunk to the bottom of the Ocean) (and the crab ... fisherman who are dodging the ice pack on the Discovery Channel are ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Old Bay
    ... Old Bay is as special as Emeril's essence. ... owned by McCormick's) for one main purpose - crab seasoning. ... Wayne Boatwright ... I have never lived near the ocean, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: a Body Farm in Texas ! ? ! ?
    ... the ocean and the crabs will be nearby when required. ... dreaming of having local Dungeness crab for dinner. ... Mark Alan Miller ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)