Re: Leeds convention update (08)

Alice wrote:
I believe the hall is available from 9 but the hope was to get some set up
done
before the hoi poloi arrived

Hehe, I'll probably end up being there at 9, because otherwise it's not as
worth me going all that way. If
you want me to do a devilstick workshop at any level, feel free to sign me
up to it. :-)

There's no mention of the show on either of the above pages, as well...
Apparently students lead very busy lives and sometimes just cant fit
everything in.

Ha! I'm sure I don't remember my life being like that when I was a
student, but it was a depressingly
large number of years ago.

See you all on Saturday!

Cheers

Matthew

  • Re: Advice: Selling Prescription Medication
    ... than get involved in someone else's stupid crap (if she won't listen ... tell you...it is simply not worth it. ... full-bodied cussing about this former friend of yours. ... like the person is sucking the life out of you. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: What will happen to your pins when you suddenly pass away ?
    ... the worth I thought my pins were worth and not be able to move them. ... the back of a truck for all I care too! ... Everyone's life. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: AdaCrypt
    ... For Guido the chocolate's wise, worth me it's conservative, whereas ... Alice! ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Tom Robinson Band: We Aint Gonna Take it
    ... do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all, Imploring ... "The life of a private citizen is infinitely preferable to the life ... half wit said Dave should marry and screw his mother ... ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Would you execute George Banks?
    ... all attempts to justify state-sponsored murder. ... WHAT IS THEIR LIFE WORTH? ... There is no intrinsic worth when it comes to murderers. ... And at that point some judgment that a human life is intrinsically worthless ...
    (alt.true-crime)