Re: Where to take Elk hide for tanning in Denver?

Charles wrote:

> I have a nice hide from a huge cow elk taken on Saturday, frozen since
> then (they say tomorrow's high will be 5). I would like to have it
> tanned.
>
> Any suggestions for tanning in the Denver Metro area, Colorado?
>
> What should I expect to pay?

I would like the hair left on it.

  • Where to take Elk hide for tanning in Denver?
    ... I have a nice hide from a huge cow elk taken on Saturday, ... What should I expect to pay? ... Charles ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • Re: OT: Cold Day here in Hell.
    ... She was shocked enough that I shaved my legs after the bypass. ... Charles the Curmudgeon ... OK, Charles, that's way more than I *ever* wanted to know about you! ... The hair on my legs wasn't even dark enough to see until I was near 30. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT: Cold Day here in Hell.
    ... But I got so tired of looking at legs that had black hair on one side and brown on the other. ... Charles the Curmudgeon ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Taresthesia?
    ... Our next guest grows something, and you must tell us what ... Charles: Is it something other than hair? ... Soupy Sales: IS IT HAIR? ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Accesing structures data
    ... > another with fields values, which will allow you to rebuild ... > orginial struct after modifications. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)