Re: Where's Cheech?

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:40:05 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote:

>>>Don't btich about it. *That spelling checker*
>>>(may my ancestors forgive me for using the
>>>Amerikan spelling of cheque) approved the word.
>>
>> Great. My plan is right on schedule.
>
>Just don't you be latent. Wait...did I spell
>that word for "not on time" correctly ?
>Spelling chequer said to go with it.

So what is the name of that clown college you're attending?

  • Re: Where the taxis go 125 mph .......
    ... country were regular cheques. ... per each cheque by the issuing bank, ... In Britain regular cheques were/are guaranteed by a cheque card, ... the English language or even just spelling. ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: (ot) Yanks
    ... > I wouldnt mind but I had a yank correcting my spelling recently! ... > thinks a Cheque should be a Check! ... The American is correct, Americans have checking accounts rather than our ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Good Cause Needs Hero
    ... And then there are those who use Brit-spell even though they are in Texas... ... You need to cheque your spelling. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: nuther Serif question
    ... Goromoff wrote in ... Only this morning it cringed at my spelling of 'cheque' ... context is not possessive, so it looks to be just a little niggle, huh? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: H3 Beta
    ... I'd imagine it will be on the US ... schedule, so probably tomorrow evening/night for us. ... Just Cancel the cheque. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)