META : are french people an ethnic group ??? Re: France threatens Iran
- From: Gilles Lesventes <lesvente@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:41:06 EDT
Dick Adams a écrit :
Q: Why are the French not fighting in Iraq?
Multiple choice answers:
A. Because they were making so much money by
violating the UN embargo on Iraq.
B. Because their army has won a battle do long
ago they can't remember.
C. Because they expect Americans to handle their
D. All of the above.
The answer is so obvious why should I tell you.
Oh come on. Do we have to read here some commentaries about the french politics ? it is not humor, it is not jewish, I guess it is rec. or maybe dot. or two dots.
O wei, o wei. Pauvres de nous.
B. General Behavior: (All postings are *encouraged* to follow these
guidelines. Postings which fail to follow these guidelines will be forwarded
a copy of the FAQ and charter, but the message *will* be still be posted.)
3.) Posters should refrain from making derogatory comments about other
religious, racial, or ethnic groups.
- Prev by Date: Re: What's in a name?
- Next by Date: Re: META : are french people an ethnic group ??? Re: France threatens Iran
- Previous by thread: Re: France threatens Iran
- Next by thread: Re: META : are french people an ethnic group ??? Re: France threatens Iran