Mercedarian knights

On a different topic, someone recently posted the site:

http://www.ordenskreuz.de/

which seems relatively new, and of which I was unfamiliar. This site
contains

http://www.ordenskreuz.de/mercedarier.html

which details, in German, the Order of the Knights of Mercy.

Now, I thought that the Order of Mercy (Mercedarians) stopped creating
new honorary knights in the 1930s--their website at
www.orderofmercy.org used to testify to this fact.

So who are these gentlemen?

A paragraph about 2/3 of the way down the page seems to mention a
reunification between the priestly and knightly orders. My imperfect
German does not help.

If it wasn't for the above, my assumption would be that this is just
another bogus body.

Does anyone have more information on this group?

Best Regards,

Chris

.