Pink Guns

Dear Fellow Rec.Guns enthusiasts,

As you know, pink lipstick is IN these days, and pink guns are too!

So, just for fun, here's a link to all the pink pistols, airguns,
shotguns and pink camo rifles in stock. Many are on sale. We even got
in the pink OC pepper guns the other day. I have been having a lot of
fun posting these great new products on the site, so just thought I'd
post the links for you.

http://personalsecurityzone.com/cgi-win/order/prodlist.exe/PSZ/?&ShortDescription=PINK

Pink Handguns...

SW150467FC S&W 637 PISTOL 1.875" 38SPL/38 SPECIAL STS/ALUM PINK+BL
GRIP
$433.34
SW150469FC S&W 442 P1.8725" 38SPL/38 SPECIAL MATTE PINK GRIP/BLACK
GRIP
$433.34

Pink Rifles including pink camo!

KSA220 KEYSTONE DAVEY CRICKETT YOUTH RIFLE 22LR PINK SYN/BL
$124.54
KSA221 KEYSTONE DAVEY CRICKETT YOUTH RIFLE 22LR PINK SYN/STS
$155.60
KSA225 KEYSTONE DAVEY CRICKETT YOUTH RIFLE 22LR PINK LAM/BL
$155.60
KSA226 KEYSTONE DAVEY CRICKETT YOUTH RIFLE 22LR PINK LAM/STS
$182.66
MS37038 MOSSBERG 802 PLINKSTER RIFLE 22LR 18" 10RD BL/PINK SYN MAR
$161.67
MS37040 MOSSBERG 802 PLINKSTER 22LR 18" BL/PINK SYN
$161.67
REM80854 REMINGTON 597 RIFLE 22LR PINK CAMO W/TRUGLO 80854
$230.29

Pink Tasers...

ATS31090 TASER INTERNATIONAL C2 TASER LED/LITHIUM W/LASER PINK 31090
Get Price Info
Holsters/Pouches/Belts
ATS39021 TASER C2 LEATHER HOLSTER SOFT CARRY CASE EJECTION PINK
Get Price Info
Airguns/Rifles/Accessories
CR760P CROSMAN 760 PUMPMASTER AIR RIFLE .177 PINK
$40.09

Safety Equipment...

ASP56180 ASP IDENTIFIER CHAIN TYPE HANDCUFF PINK
$44.53

Non-Lethal Defense...

MSI80404 MSI PEPPER GUN PINK 1-OC/1-H20 PEPPER SPRAY GUN
$56.51
PSZAP950PINK PS PRODUCTS ZAP STUN GUN 950,000 VOLTS PINK PSZAP950PINK
Get Price Info
SABHCNBCF01 SABRE PEPPER SPRAY KEY RING PINK .54 PINK BREAST CANCER
FND
$8.32
SABSPKC14PC SABRE SPRAY KING CASE PINK CAMO FITS .54 OZ VERSION
$8.32

All prices and stock quantities as of 9/11/08.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your shooting sports!

Mary Kay
personalsecurityzone.com

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net
Win a Fulton Armory AR-15 "Game Gun" while supporting RKBA.
Details at http://www.myguns.net

  • Re: 38 short colt advice needed
    ... I think that I understand the specific desire for pink. ... # That, even to my male mind, makes perfect sense. ... # the more a gal may desire pink guns. ... dominated activity ALONE, all kitted out, says, "This is my stuff, this ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Reason 18 to despise the police
    ... as he played with the black and orange plastic toy outside his home. ... The only answer is to only make pink guns. ... Ah fetch it yourself if you can't wait for delivery ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Pink Guns
    ... # As you know, pink lipstick is IN these days, and pink guns are too! ... # fun posting these great new products on the site, ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Suggestion for new gun safety legislation
    ... Gun safety is no laughing matter. ... fluorescent pink became the national standard color for privately owned ... guns, that would make guns much more easily recognizable at a distance. ... settle for a highly reflective fluorescent pink with sparklies. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)