Re: 9x18

"C & E" <chizzard52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:er1kts$429$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#
# "C & E" <chizzard52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
# news:eqsc0v$58h$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# # Apologies if this is a foolish question. I bought a FEG PA 63 and
# can't
# # buy ammo locally so I thought I'd roll my own. Does anyone see a
# problem
# # with me cutting down 9x19 cases and usoing the 9x19 dies, properly
# # adjusted
# # of course, to reload for this pistol?
# #
# # TIA,
# # Chuck
# #
#
# After all the great answers I believe that I'll check around at the gun
# show
# next month at the York, PA, fairgrounds next weekend. I have my doubts
# that
# I'll find any use dies for this caliber but I should be able to save the
# shipping on the bullets and brass, at least.
#

There wasn't a single component available for the Mak cartridge at the gun
show. I did pick up a new Henry, lever axn, 22 lr rifle for my
granddaughter. She's thrilled.

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net
Win a one-of-a-kind Fulton Armory AR-15 tactical rifle while defending
liberty in a front-line state. MPFO raffle details at http://www.myguns.net