Re: 9x18

"C & E" <chizzard52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:er1kts$429$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#
# "C & E" <chizzard52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
# news:eqsc0v$58h$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# # Apologies if this is a foolish question. I bought a FEG PA 63 and
# can't
# # buy ammo locally so I thought I'd roll my own. Does anyone see a
# problem
# # with me cutting down 9x19 cases and usoing the 9x19 dies, properly
# # adjusted
# # of course, to reload for this pistol?
# #
# # TIA,
# # Chuck
# #
#
# After all the great answers I believe that I'll check around at the gun
# show
# next month at the York, PA, fairgrounds next weekend. I have my doubts
# that
# I'll find any use dies for this caliber but I should be able to save the
# shipping on the bullets and brass, at least.
#

There wasn't a single component available for the Mak cartridge at the gun
show. I did pick up a new Henry, lever axn, 22 lr rifle for my
granddaughter. She's thrilled.

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net
Win a one-of-a-kind Fulton Armory AR-15 tactical rifle while defending
liberty in a front-line state. MPFO raffle details at http://www.myguns.net

  • Re: [40K] New Ork Codex
    ... -Zzap Gun: Still fries Grots, but now the gun will fire S10 if you ... The one time you WANT to roll low. ... vehicles sucks, but you can just skip out on the 2+ to hit, 18", S8 ... especially as the chance for an Ork to be hurt is less, ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: [40K] New Ork Codex
    ... -Zzap Gun: Still fries Grots, but now the gun will fire S10 if you ... The one time you WANT to roll low. ... Boyz with choppas (S5 if you bought a Pigdok with enough Grot ... Some of the results might not be crippling, but given that you'll probably face one a turn, it's going to shit all over any coherent battle plan you're trying to form. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: [40K] New Ork Codex
    ... -Zzap Gun: Still fries Grots, but now the gun will fire S10 if you ... The one time you WANT to roll low. ... You missed the self-destructing Madboyz, and there are probably others in there too. ... Some of the results might not be crippling, but given that you'll probably face one a turn, it's going to shit all over any coherent battle plan you're trying to form. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: OT: US Obsession With Guns
    ... horribly upsetting story. ... Roll on the day when we can hear about a sickening US tragedy like this ... easier to take out than a man armed with a gun - knives can't shoot ... Making a bomb is much harder than you might think which is why so few ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Gun dealers experiencing shortages of bullets
    ... Selling bullets may be the most secure job in Florida as long as ... gun dealers across the state are ... Demand for bullets is so strong that suppliers are restricting ... Most in demand is handgun ammunition, including 9 mm and .45-caliber for ...
    (soc.retirement)