Takedown Instructions/Exploded Drawing for Marlin Model 19 Pump Shotgun

I just bought a 100 year old Marlin Model 19 pump shotgun on a whim at a
local gun show. Looks pretty good, considering it's age and the action
seems both slick and tight. The barrel was cut down to 20", so I am
thinking about using it for CAS (I know, I know... some ranges won't allow
any pump scattergun except the '97 and clones). It's supposed to be a
takedown, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do so. Does anyone
know where there might some takedown instructions and/or an exploded view
diagram for this thing?

HB

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net

Win a Fulton Armory M1 carbine with red-dot sight and ammo. Protect your
2nd Amendment Rights at the same time! See details at http://www.myguns.net