Re: Winchester M 70 BOSS sweet spot help

#I called Winchester and got the Model 70
# manual and the BOSS manual, but not the
# sweep spot chart.

Don't know if this will help, but I have a Browning A Bolt Mediallon
with BOSS in 25-06 Remington, and the owners manual lists the 270
Winchesters sweet spot as follows.

ammo 130 gr. sweet spot 2.5 on the boss micrometer setting.

ammo 150 gr. sweet spot 6.0 on the boss micrometer setting.

Hope this helps.

Nello

Win a Henry Lever Action .44 and protect your 2nd Amendment Rights too!
Support MPFO! See details at http://www.myguns.net
Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net

  • Re: *sigh*
    ... can mostly understand it better when I'm on the spot, ... Just think about Heigan, the Dancing boss, my raidleader came to ... Heigan is a bit different and is merely an example of poor game design ... but my raiding time is limited. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Obama Getting CRUSHED
    ... I don't think Hillary would take kindly to being in the VP spot. ... That woman in the office who worked there for 20 years doesn't mind *having* a boss; she minds that her new boss is less experienced and she had to train him. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Mega Armored Nobs gone from GW Site?
    ... Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Kurt said ... that's what I told my boss the last time I staggered in drunk at 9am. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: Help I am being held hostage
    ... are fighting with one another to get the best spot. ... Just who is the boss in your house? ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)