Big 5 Sporting Goods - weekly firearm SALE

SURPLUS EXPRESS:
Schmidt-Rubin K31 straight-pull, $79 after in-store rebate

Big 5 Sporting Goods sells old military rifles like you see in Shotgun News,
and modern sporting arms too. No, I don't work there; I just want my fellow
citizens to take advantage of the great deals, and arm themselves against
the coming tyranny.
http://www.shotgunnews.com

Nearly every week they have a new set of firearms on sale, usually one or
two surplus military rifles and several modern shotguns and rifles.

Every week I go to the nearest store to get their newspaper insert and post
the sale firearms, if any, on my website (URL below) and on the
cheapshooting mailing list from Yahoo:
Every two weeks (or so) I also post on rec.guns.

Find a store near you at:
http://www.big5sportinggoods.com

THESE SURPLUS RIFLES ARE NOT READY TO FIRE.
THE BORES ARE OFTEN PACKED WITH COSMOLINE.
THE ENTIRE RIFLE MUST BE DISASSEMBLED AND THOROUGHLY CLEANED.
HAVE HEADSPACE CHECKED ON ANY USED CENTERFIRE RIFLE BEFORE FIRING.
Remember, Big 5 is NOT A GUN SHOP. They CAN'T HELP YOU with this stuff (in
fact they often can't tell a Mauser from a Mosin). All they do is sell 'em
cheap.

See also:

http://www.surplusrifle.com
http://www.battlerifles.com
http://www.milsurpshooter.net
http://www.gunboards.com

Here are the sale items for the week of 9 October. Prices good through
Saturday 15 October. Remember lots of other arms remain in stock at regular
prices, and there are often unadvertised sale items.

Surplus items:
(Usually imported by Century Arms International)
http://www.centuryarms.com

Swiss Schmidt-Rubin K31 straight-pull rifle, 7.5x55mm (Swiss, not French!),
condition Good, $79 after instant in-store rebate
For Schmidt-Rubin info, see:
http://www.swissrifles.com
Big L.E.E.'s page (scroll down):
http://users2.ev1.net/~lertsman/rifle4.html
or this Cruffler review:
http://www.cruffler.com/review-November-01.html

Modern items:
Shotguns:

Interstate '1887' (Norinco - that is, Communist Chinese) Coach Gun, 12ga,
side-by-side w/hammers, 20", ad says 3" & Cylinder/Cylinder, $229.99
http://www.norincosports.cn/product_category_English.jsp

Winchester Defender slide-action, 12ga/3"/8-shot/blue/synthetic, $279.99
http://www.winchester-guns.com

Mossberg Silver Reserve over/under, 12ga/28", chrome-lined bore, 5 choke
tubes, $489.99
http://www.mossberg.com

Rifles:

Marlin lever-actions: 336, .30-30; 1894 series, .357 Magnum or .44 Magnum
(may also be available in .45 Colt), $319.99
http://www.marlinfirearms.com

Ruger 10/22 standard, .22LR semiautomatic, 10-shot detachable, blue/wood,
$189.99; stainless, $219.99. Overpriced (other chains have them around
$140), and of course Bill Ruger Sr. was a traitor:
http://www.thegunzone.com/rkba/papabill.html
- but damn, it works.
http://www.ruger-firearms.com

Savage 110 series bolt-action, .30-06 or 7mm Remington Magnum, w/Simmons
3-9x scope, $379 after instant in-store rebate
http://www.savagearms.com
http://www.simmonsoptics.com

Air:

Gamo Delta .177 single-shot rifle, $59.99
http://www.gamo.com

Gamo 220 Hunter .177 single-shot rifle, w/4x32mm scope, $149 after instant
in-store rebate

Gamo 440 Hunter .177 single-shot rifle with 4x32mm scope, $209.99

Walther (Umarex) Nighthawk .177 pistol, 8-shot, w/red-dot sight & LED light,
looks like dressed-up P99, $179.99
http://www.waltheramerica.com
http://www.umarex.com

?Pump single-shot .177 pellet pistol,? no picture, $49.99

Optics:

Humvee (no site found) compact armored binoculars: 8x21mm, $8; 10x25mm, $10;
12x25mm, $13

Night Owl Optics 3.1x night-vision monocular, w/built-in IR illuminator,
$129
http://www.nightowloptics.com

Barska 12-36x70mm zoom binoculars, with tripod mount, plus 10x25mm Big 5
logo monocular, $79
http://www.barska.com

Barska 8x32mm binoculars w/built-in digital camera w/LCD screen, $99.99

Simmons Redline 7x35mm armored binoculars, $12.99

Simmons CaptureView 2.0MP digital camera w/8x42mm binocular, $119.99

Winchester binoculars: 10-30x zoom, $49.99; 8-24x zoom, $39.99
http://www.winchester.com

Rugged Exposure (no site found) binoculars: 10x50mm lightweight, $19.99;
20x50mm, $29.99

Other:

MTech USA (no site found) 150lb crossbow, w/4 bolts & red-dot sight, $89.99;
"DX80" 80lb crossbow pistol, $49.99

Wenger Tool Chest Plus Swiss Army knife plus Esquire with Big 5 logo, $49
http://www.wengerasi.com

Magellan SporTrak Color GPS receiver, $299.99
http://www.magellangps.com

--
Criminals Prefer Unarmed Victims.
Oppressive Regimes Prefer Unarmed Subjects.

Win a Henry Lever Action .44 and protect your 2nd Amendment Rights too!
Support MPFO! See details at http://www.myguns.net
Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net

  • Re: This Could Be Any of Us, Anytime, Anywhere....
    ... from you is your opinion, thoughts, feelings or what you think. ... Specifically rifles, shotguns and pistols. ... and I'm showing that the Founding Fathers understood "arms" ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Big 5 Sporting Goods - weekly firearm SALE
    ... Big 5 Sporting Goods sells old military rifles like you see in Shotgun News, ... two surplus military rifles and several modern shotguns and rifles. ... Remember lots of other arms remain in stock at regular ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Big 5 Sporting Goods - weekly firearm SALE
    ... Big 5 Sporting Goods sells old military rifles like you see in Shotgun News, ... two surplus military rifles and several modern shotguns and rifles. ... Remember lots of other arms remain in stock at regular ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Big 5 Sporting Goods - weekly firearm SALE
    ... Big 5 Sporting Goods sells old military rifles like you see in Shotgun News, ... two surplus military rifles and several modern shotguns and rifles. ... Remember lots of other arms remain in stock at regular ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: #Thank God For The 2nd Amendment
    ... shotguns (long arms) and handguns. ... Funny, I don't see any mention of rifles, shotguns and handguns in the ...
    (talk.politics.guns)