Diseased Tree - HELP!

Hi all

Just moved into a new house with quite a nice garden. However, there is
a tree that appears to have some sort of disease which has resulted in
black-ish spot on the leaves, leading them to eventually fall off.
Unfortuately, I'm no gardener (although I'd like to be). Can any one out
there identify the tree and disease. Let me know of you need more info.
Picture attached.

Thanks

|Filename: DSC08647.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15115|

atticboy68

  • Plum tree dilemma
    ... some sort of disease which shows up in the leaves. ... But not the whole tree is affected, only about a third, or three main ... If it will be the same with the plums I should regret hacking off large ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Diseased Tree - HELP!
    ... is a tree that appears to have some sort of disease which has ... I'm no gardener. ... Can any one out there identify the tree and disease. ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: Falling trees and insurance
    ... >>Friday night a tree fell down in my back garden, ... the boundary wall is less than 6 inches from the rear of the tree. ... >>buildings management company has ... When I had a gardener in ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Advice clearing overgrown shrub bed for lawn
    ... gardener to do bigger jobs but I figure that if continue to do that I'll ... It also contains 1 tree and 1 dead broken ... Possibly cheaper to get a one ton bag delivered and barrow that round. ... Choose your grass well. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Falling trees and insurance
    ... So this was your tree, rooted in your garden which fell against ... Do you actually own the garden or does the building management company ... If you owned the freehold then I would expect you to get a bill, ... When I had a gardener in ...
    (uk.legal)