i have dug a trench for bedding plants/herbs

i want to have a herb garden and some flowers for putting nutrincal
goods in the soil i have dug a trench which 1 foot deep and the width is
1 foot. will this be good enough?

--
Findlay Tulloch

  • Re: i have dug a trench for bedding plants/herbs
    ... goods in the soil i have dug a trench which 1 foot deep and the width is ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • decking question
    ... i am building a deck that will be 17 feet wide by 9 foot deep. ... i will use 4x4's dug three feet into the ground, with a bag a cement in each hole. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: leaky foot valve in well?
    ... someone bother to dig a 140 foot deep well if the water table is only ... 15 feet down? ... The well was dug 40+years ago. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: A few garden pics
    ... I dug a trench early in the Spring and filled it with rotted down compost. ... I also fed the soil with a little bonemeal. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)