- From: "George.com" <roblyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:50:54 +1200
"Billit" <Billit.507508d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Billit.507508d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am going to use green manure for the first time namely mustard and
could anyone tell me if you cut it down before you dig it in or do you
let it die back. Any information on this type of manuring would be most
I knocked mine down and let it sit on top of the soil, no digging in.
- Prev by Date: Re: Broken Asian Pear Tree
- Next by Date: Rust everywhere
- Previous by thread: Re: billit
- Next by thread: Rhododendrons slow growing?