Re: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:28:03 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
<cherylisaak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I never thought about the other living things - snakes, chipmunks, birds,
bees/wasps, butterflies, dragonflies... My daughter too.

Oh and lots of stepping stones.

They are the stars of my garden! I too love rocks and stepping
stones. I'm like Lucy Ricardo and I haul tons of rocks whenever we go
anywhere.

  • Re: Is Okimoto an Atheist? Is he even a Scientist? Or just a
    ... :: God wrote the stars and the rocks. ... :: 'fake Christians' consider to be heresy... ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Stars
    ... some stars have more similarities than others. ... that some rocks have more similarities than others. ... I would say that stars and rocks evolve, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: If you could go to the moon would ya?
    ... Those rocks are far from being worthless, I saw a display where an ore ... Stars and beyond. ... To just stand there, gaze around, and not> be able to even think of living there without massive changes to the lunar> surface, let alone nothing really there of any benefit to mankind, I would> have to say no. ... We were there once, spent millions of $, learned a few> things and brought back some worthless rocks. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Last global warming post - ever.
    ... people and trees and rocks didn't blow out of exploding ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Where would you build your observatory?
    ... On the moon, all of the stars are out during the day. ... Well, if I can afford moving to the moon, I can certainly afford ... opaque bits that shield my eyes from the rocks and the sun... ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)