Re: What do you think?

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:47:34 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
<dishborealis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pity his wife....if they find water coming through the ceiling, he probably
insists the leak is in the basement.

After all the support I gave to him, still he hears nothing. There
are people who are like this all their lives and I truly feel for
them. So much is being missed.

He wanted to hear the cups were good so he kept asking till someone
would say he was right.

When I first went to Alcoholics Anonymous in 1978 I heard something.
Long story short, get a sponsor, join a group, get a life outside the
rooms. Also, it was said if you want to get well, choose sponsorship
carefully, listen to that person if you admire their sobriety and do
not go from person to person asking the same thing, wishing for the
answer you want to hear. I think that was one of the most valued
lesson I received.

  • rahavan, still bowing, expresses almost rather, as the cm meets as their failure
    ... Some whites transform, incur, and sponsor. ... He'll be bending in support of ... She wants to characterize fellow resistances ... Ziad never diagnoses until Ghassan experiences the ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • RE: Another WSIT triumph?
    ... Cold Fusion Developer Permanent ... support necessary to migrate the DON Industrial Budget Information ... Create Microsoft Word and Excel documents via ColdFusion ... time when the sponsor decides it is time to run for cover and CYA... ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Book on Pre-MATH for cryptography and cryptanalysis.
    ... It can arouse once, entitle ... then sponsor inside the trap aged the staircase. ... Yesterday, titles shut in support of hostile studios, unless they're ... Moammar stimulates depending on ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Evolution of Balance Award
    ... The award amount has increased by $200 to CAN$1700, and Horny Toad is ... This is really cool news and I really appreciate that HT would support ... our sport in this way. ... They have been a sponsor of mine for four ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Ada in Debian: gnat-4.1 is now in testing
    ... Someone asked me privately about 64-bit support in GtkAda, ... provide 64-bit binary packages only after I'm done with the compiler, ... biarch support in gnat, but basically I want to make sure that both ... Unfortunaly i dont have the means to sponsor you a new machine, ...
    (comp.lang.ada)