Re: What do you think?

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:37:24 GMT, "J.C." <jccsplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Jangchub" <sakadawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! And the only
question I needed to have answered was, could the problems we experienced be
the result of using the CUPS, not whether they are styrofoam, plastic,
paper, newspaper are what have you. THE SIMPLE QUESTION IS, DOES PLANTING
THE CUP HAVE A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON THE PLANT?

YES YES YES! It restricts the roots and when you water into the cup
you are not watering the feeder roots which are out by the drip line
of the plant. You also give opportunity for pathogens to grow under
the top of the cup if your plant is lower than the top of the cup.

As the people over on rec.gardens.edible were a bit more intelligent, much
less arrogant and willing to address the main question, I don't need anymore
bullshit from this ng.

PLONK to the whole damn bunch! And, I thank you all in advance for your
"good riddances" I'm sure to follow.

Oh, didn't hear what you wanted to hear. Typical. This is why you
were answered ten times and you didn't have the ability to glean from
that.

  • Re: What do you think?
    ... EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! ... THE CUP HAVE A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON THE PLANT? ... you are not watering the feeder roots which are out by the drip line ... Pity his wife....if they find water coming through the ceiling, ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: What do you think?
    ... EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! ... DOES PLANTING THE CUP HAVE A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON THE PLANT? ... LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE. ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: What do you think?
    ... I'm one of the people who said styrofoam should be banned from ... transplant shock and when it's time to plant them out in the garden ... Plant the newspaper and all. ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: What do you think?
    ... plant the whole things. ... aren't grown in styrofoam. ... I've had smooth plastic flower pots that I bought in bulk 20 years ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: What do you think?
    ... EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! ... less arrogant and willing to address the main question, I don't need anymore ... bullshit from this ng. ...
    (rec.gardens)