Re: What do you think?

"Jangchub" <sakadawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:pogbe2h14urnb1imk0b78m8un2vpk8e09h@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:37:24 GMT, "J.C." <jccsplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Jangchub" <sakadawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! And the
only
question I needed to have answered was, could the problems we experienced
be
the result of using the CUPS, not whether they are styrofoam, plastic,
paper, newspaper are what have you. THE SIMPLE QUESTION IS, DOES PLANTING
THE CUP HAVE A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON THE PLANT?

YES YES YES! It restricts the roots and when you water into the cup
you are not watering the feeder roots which are out by the drip line
of the plant. You also give opportunity for pathogens to grow under
the top of the cup if your plant is lower than the top of the cup.

As the people over on rec.gardens.edible were a bit more intelligent, much
less arrogant and willing to address the main question, I don't need
anymore
bullshit from this ng.

PLONK to the whole damn bunch! And, I thank you all in advance for your
"good riddances" I'm sure to follow.

Oh, didn't hear what you wanted to hear. Typical. This is why you
were answered ten times and you didn't have the ability to glean from
that.

Pity his wife....if they find water coming through the ceiling, he probably
insists the leak is in the basement.

.