Re: What do you think?

"Jangchub" <sakadawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:pogbe2h14urnb1imk0b78m8un2vpk8e09h@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:37:24 GMT, "J.C." <jccsplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Jangchub" <sakadawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! And the
only
question I needed to have answered was, could the problems we experienced
be
the result of using the CUPS, not whether they are styrofoam, plastic,
paper, newspaper are what have you. THE SIMPLE QUESTION IS, DOES PLANTING
THE CUP HAVE A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON THE PLANT?

YES YES YES! It restricts the roots and when you water into the cup
you are not watering the feeder roots which are out by the drip line
of the plant. You also give opportunity for pathogens to grow under
the top of the cup if your plant is lower than the top of the cup.

As the people over on rec.gardens.edible were a bit more intelligent, much
less arrogant and willing to address the main question, I don't need
anymore
bullshit from this ng.

PLONK to the whole damn bunch! And, I thank you all in advance for your
"good riddances" I'm sure to follow.

Oh, didn't hear what you wanted to hear. Typical. This is why you
were answered ten times and you didn't have the ability to glean from
that.

Pity his wife....if they find water coming through the ceiling, he probably
insists the leak is in the basement.

  • Re: What do you think?
    ... EVERYBODY MISSES OUR REASON FOR TRYING THE STYROFOAM CUPS!!!!! ... THE CUP HAVE A DETRIMENTAL EFFECT ON THE PLANT? ... you are not watering the feeder roots which are out by the drip line ...
    (rec.gardens)
  • Re: Moisture coming out of window air conditioners vents
    ... When you look inside the vents from the inside, you see a styrofoam ... amount of water pool up inside the grilles around the styrofoam area, ... any more downward at the back ... ... At the back of the evaporator housing, there is a small drain channel ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Ping Janet
    ... Our house is certified for winds up to 250 mph and it withstood Dolly quite well. ... When the walls are all done, they come with a big cement truck that has a boom and pour cement in between the styrofoam. ... If we won't be in the direct path, we'll fill some water bottles, the bathtup, get out the candles and battery lanterns. ... I would put it in the freezer now so it will be froze by the time Ike arrives. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Has anyone replaced the white EPS foam in a windsurfing board?
    ... I had a Bassett wave board which had mast box and fin box ... Texas summer up there in the attic and lost about 3 pounds. ... with styrofoam with a density of 1 to 1.5 pounds per cubic foot. ... the water had dispursed throughout the ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: No free lunch
    ... You moved 100 lbs with less than 100 lbs force. ... It moved 100 lbs of mass with less than 100 lbs of mass ... Lets take that 100 pounds of water. ... After all, styrofoam floats, doesn't it! ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)