Small tree recommendation
- From: "Natty Dread" <rthissenYO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:43:10 GMT
There is a space in my yard right off the patio that might be good for a
small tree, but I'm not sure what to plant there. The area is about an 8' x
8' square bordered on the front side by the patio (exposed aggregate
concrete); on the back with a 6' wood privacy fence; and on side a PVC vinyl
storage shed. (There is nothing bordering the other side of the square.)
The area gets full sun all day and has clay soil which would be
time-consuming and expensive to improve significantly. Would any small tree
grow in these conditions? Any ideas welcome.
USDA Zone 7
Basic human psychology is one of my subroutines.
- Prev by Date: Re: seeding
- Next by Date: Re: Does Grass seed go bad?
- Previous by thread: When to plant strawberries?
- Next by thread: Re: Small tree recommendation