Re: Brown carpet stain from plant water

tenplay wrote:
> We have a large potted plant sitting on the carpet in the living room.
> Before I could place a deep dish under it, it got watered, and the brown
> water made a large brownish stain on the beige carpet. I've tried a
> couple of cleaning agents on it, which helped a little but still left a
> noticeable stain. Anyone have any suggestions/advice? Thanks.

Oxi-Clean took out bloody cat diarrhea stains (don't ask). A little
plant water should be a piece of cake ;)

--
Jennifer

  • Heres how to tackle holiday stains on carpet, fabric
    ... Here's how to tackle holiday stains on carpet, ... half-teaspoon clear dishwashing detergent in one cup warm water. ... white paper towels and leave overnight. ... stain ceases to transfer to cloth. ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: Textured Concrete floor redo
    ... and no stain on concrete. ... I would ass-u-me that one would use a filler ... Then padding and carpet. ... Is this a DIY job, or one for the floor guys, providing their price is ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Carpet Dry Steam Cleaning Mattress Cleaning 1 877 364 5264 Fabric Sofa Cleaning Los Angeles, CA
    ... How long since your carpet was last cleaned. ... A professional carpet cleaner should carry both dry and steam cleaning ... A professional carpet cleaner will include spot and stain removal, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles 1 877 364 5264
    ... How long since your carpet was last cleaned. ... A professional carpet cleaner should carry both dry and steam cleaning ... A professional carpet cleaner will include spot and stain removal, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Speaking of Carpets...!
    ... i've had a black 18" circular blood stain in the middle of my ... living room carpet, ... that Woolite has an oxy-type carpet cleaning product. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)