Re: Wind and Rain perhaps east cost USA. EARL

In article <i5edmv$a6k$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Martin Riddle" <martin_rid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Bill who putters" <b2forewagner@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<http://premiuma.accuweather.com/premium/mt-news-blogs.asp?blog=meteomadn
ess&partner=&pgUrl=/mtweb/content/meteomadness/archives/2010/08/early_hit
s_the_east_coast_thursday_and_friday_fiona_to_follow.asp>

Or http://tinyurl.com/27owkan

Potted plants are being placed in a safe area starting Wednesday .
Hope
the forecast is wrong.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org

Says I need a accuweather premimum account.

Looks like a fast moving storm, the predictions will not be accurate.
Take it day by day.

Cheers

Sorry I thought that their blogs were free. Was wrong.

http://www.stormpulse.com/hurricane-earl-2010

Site works and I am getting stuff sort of wind ready. Family is all
over from Virginia beach to Queens on holiday. Mad Man at the premium
site says pay attention.

Bill