Do deer eat cabbage?
- From: George <gbeccles@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:29:47 -0400
Something is eating our cabbage, starting at the top. (As opposed to
from the side.) Zuchinis also have been bitten, but apparently are
There are woodchucks and rabbits around, but I don't see any places
where the fence has been breached. And there are squirrels, who can
get over the fence. But, I have a trap right near the cabbage, and
it's usually hard to keep the squirrels out of it.
Which leaves (maybe?) deer. There's fresh 'sign' around, some near
(but outside) the garden. Would Bambi eat a cabbage?
- Prev by Date: Re: pepper production promulgated
- Next by Date: Re: Lettuces eaten
- Previous by thread: Fertiliser For Container Veggies
- Next by thread: Re: Do deer eat cabbage?