Does an alternate Control Panel exist for Multicade - Trackball & Joystick positions switched?
- From: "John C. Kula" <toymaniac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:39:50 -0400
I've been looking on the web for quite a while, and was offered a
Multicade with a 60-in-1 board installed in it already. The only
problem I saw is what almost all of the Multicades have, in my opinion:
The Trackball in on the right hand side, and the joystick is on the left
I'm looking for a control panel that has the following layout for a
TRACKBALL BUTTON BUTTON JOYSTICK BUTTON BUTTON 1 or 2
player game start buttons
Has anybody made their own Control Panel layout to be like the above, or
am I the first person to look for this type of layout?
Am I going to make my own Control Panel with parts from Happs Controls
or does a pre-made one exist already?
John C. Kula
- Prev by Date: Re: Cheap: Complete Berzerk Boardset on Mounting drawer
- Next by Date: Re: Assistance Removing Monitor from Daytona USA 2
- Previous by thread: tech: Hantrex monitor help
- Next by thread: Re: Does an alternate Control Panel exist for Multicade - Trackball & Joystick positions switched?