Re: Golden Tee Fore 2005 repair info/manual

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 06:24:25 -0700 (PDT), gamefixer
<gamefixer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Tim.

If the previous owner installed an ATX supply into the cab and the
"power on" wire isnt shorted to ground on that 20 pin connector the
supply wont turn on. The supply will turn on even if theres no load
but the voltages may not be accurate. Since your getting no signs of
life from the board I'd suspect the power supply first. Could be a bad
board but you would at least get something out of it.

Matt

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the supply, but it is an
original not an ATX replacement. Do guys just hack the connectors and
put them on an ATX supply? I knew about jumping the 20 pin from doing
MAME stuff.
.