Re: Golden Tee Fore 2005 repair info/manual

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 06:24:25 -0700 (PDT), gamefixer
<gamefixer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Tim.

If the previous owner installed an ATX supply into the cab and the
"power on" wire isnt shorted to ground on that 20 pin connector the
supply wont turn on. The supply will turn on even if theres no load
but the voltages may not be accurate. Since your getting no signs of
life from the board I'd suspect the power supply first. Could be a bad
board but you would at least get something out of it.

Matt

Thats exactly what I was thinking with the supply, but it is an
original not an ATX replacement. Do guys just hack the connectors and
put them on an ATX supply? I knew about jumping the 20 pin from doing
MAME stuff.

  • Re: Toshiba CF3566A
    ... I agree with your reccomondation - the set, up until this event, is in ... longer "ticks" but still will not power up. ... component replacement is that the green "power on" LED on the front ... only other issue that I found was a poorly soldered three pin connector ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Apple II Memory Expansion Card
    ... Looking at my RAMFactor the 4 Pin connector is just power and Ground. ... Of the 4 pin connector I bet 2 pins are the charger and 2 are the battery. ... That way if the power was to go out or you were to turn off the computer, power would never be interrupted to the card. ... I'm sure I can make the battery pack 'stackable' so people can choose how much time they want, although one pack should be good for days. ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: Repair XP Pro SP2
    ... A 20 pin connector can be used on a 24 pin motherboard. ... And that power source if used by PCI Express video cards. ... One other tiny point about Biostar boards. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Apple II Memory Expansion Card
    ... Looking at my RAMFactor the 4 Pin connector is just power and Ground. ... I'm sure I can make the battery pack 'stackable' so ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)