Re: When DID the collecting market levelize?
- From: Droler <droler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 23:48:27 -0600
My wife won't play Centipede on MAME and that's the only game she plays. My MAME control panel has a beautiful Happ trackball with a nice translucent blue ball, all lit up - which ruins it for her. Hence the real Centipede in the house - I agree with that as well- try playing Major Havoc or Arkanoid on MAME (even with a spinner) or try Sinistar or Time Pilot with a microswitch 8 way joystick.
I play MAME to fill the void for my favorite games I can't fit in the house.
I've got a Vectrex and a load of other small games (Microvision, several Coleco tabletops) but no room for a load of behemoths!
If anything, I think MAME makes one appreciate having a dedicated.
machine, especially when it comes to games that use unique controls or
layouts (Star Wars, Defender, Tron, Asteroids, etc.). So if you're a
real fan of a particular game, either you build a custom MAME
controller, or you get the real thing.
- Prev by Date: Re: Galaga for sale- Columbia SC
- Next by Date: Any operators still in LA (louisiana) with cabs for sale?
- Previous by thread: Re: When DID the collecting market levelize?
- Next by thread: Re: When DID the collecting market levelize?