Wells Gardner D9200 problem
- From: rCadeFan <rcadefan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 06:54:32 -0700
I turned my game on the other day and it only boots in BLACK 'N'
WHITE, it was working perfect for the past few years - it was only a
matter of time - right?
Anyone here know what causes this problem? I can forward pics if
anyone here can help figure this out.
Also, does anyone here have a new chassis for sale? Or anyone here
repair these chassis'?
- Prev by Date: Re: Scramble color match test
- Next by Date: Free Galaga CPO with Purchase
- Previous by thread: Tech: Does anyone repair Sega Nanao MC2000S monitors
- Next by thread: Re: Wells Gardner D9200 problem