Re: Price check, isle 5: Konami GT

Take out the board and re-burn the roms and you have an instant Konami
Gradius/Nemesis - way more fun and alot of collector $$ value too.

"Tony Tumminaro" <TonyTumminaro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Still having monitor shimmies on this one after capping, re-potting, and a
> slew of other small remedies. Thinking of just dropping down on a new
> chassis if it falls within a break even price. It's a cool game, just not
> sure if its worth it.
> Cab itself is in decent shape, plays great.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!
    ... Is going to be alot of fun. ... Someone to help organize Uni group ride on ... Tim Williamson ...
  • Re: Is this the future of our sport?
    ... Grand Prix RACING would be alot more fun that even FAI rules. ...
  • Re: Yuja Wang debut on DG
    ...  Even if you feel that he plays it ALOT better, it's not reall ... A major bore. ... fun out of the music and this music was made for fun. ...
  • Re: TOM, TAF, or Whitewater
    ... TOM and TAF are entertaining and fun but Whitewater is boring. ... for about a year but no one would ever play it, ... if you're a collector or a player too. ...
  • Re: quilt classes
    ... days is ALOT. ... It was exhausting, but also great fun. ... I took Kathy Sandbach's beginner machine quilting class, ...