Re: Price check, isle 5: Konami GT

Take out the board and re-burn the roms and you have an instant Konami
Gradius/Nemesis - way more fun and alot of collector $$ value too.

Oliver

"Tony Tumminaro" <TonyTumminaro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Still having monitor shimmies on this one after capping, re-potting, and a
> slew of other small remedies. Thinking of just dropping down on a new
> chassis if it falls within a break even price. It's a cool game, just not
> sure if its worth it.
>
> Cab itself is in decent shape, plays great.

  • Re: BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!
    ... Is going to be alot of fun. ... Someone to help organize Uni group ride on ... Tim Williamson ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Is this the future of our sport?
    ... Grand Prix RACING would be alot more fun that even FAI rules. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Yuja Wang debut on DG
    ...  Even if you feel that he plays it ALOT better, it's not reall ... A major bore. ... fun out of the music and this music was made for fun. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: TOM, TAF, or Whitewater
    ... TOM and TAF are entertaining and fun but Whitewater is boring. ... for about a year but no one would ever play it, ... if you're a collector or a player too. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: quilt classes
    ... days is ALOT. ... It was exhausting, but also great fun. ... I took Kathy Sandbach's beginner machine quilting class, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)