Re: Villein -v- Minion Tap
- From: Blooded Sand <sandmage@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:22:34 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 6, 8:33 pm, jwjbwhe...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Dec 6, 11:22 am, Blooded Sand <sandm...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 6, 12:25 pm, jwjbwhe...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Dec 6, 5:22 am, Blooded Sand <sandm...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
um, what you think crippled means?get crippled by 4 quick early game Villeins.....
Crippled means (to me) injured in a way that limits your ability to
function, but does not (necessarily) kill you. One can adapt to being
crippled. Crippled lions sometimes go on to become man-eaters;
crippled players sometimes go on to win the game; a crippled soldier
can be a deadly opponent, if he has a pistol and one usable arm.
So, how did he hold up? Was he, for instance, the first one ousted?
He swept... ;)
- Prev by Date: Re: Tyler (LSJ)
- Next by Date: Re: (DECK) Brujah ally beat-down
- Previous by thread: Re: Villein -v- Minion Tap
- Next by thread: Re: Villein -v- Minion Tap