Re: Question about Elixir of Distillation
- From: Clément <lcmello.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 29, 9:53 am, Chris Berger wrote:
First piece of advice - remove all of the Elixirs for something
useful. Perhaps more Venenation and Mask of 1000 Faces. I'd much
rather do the corrupting outside of combat. Or if you're going to
risk getting pounded in combat by playing a close-range equipment
strike, at least play with Revelation of Wrath.
Peter already addressed the first part, so I'm just adding that the
Elixir's strike is actually ranged (card text).
It's kind of moot in this context, because I don't remember any
maneuvers in Pullen's deck, and I'm not saying either that giving you
a ranged strike makes the Elixir ultra-good. But hey, it's something.
Maybe I'll try an overpowered long range Elixir of Distillation deck.
I'm thinking Jackie Therman!
- Prev by Date: Re: Question about Elixir of Distillation
- Next by Date: Re: Content of "Keepers of Tradition"
- Previous by thread: Re: Question about Elixir of Distillation
- Next by thread: Re: Question about Elixir of Distillation