Re: Praxis Seizure: Atlanta 2005 - Results
- From: The Lasombra <TheLasombra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:38:18 -0500
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:40:15 GMT, "David Zopf" <davidxzopf@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Four of the finalists had game wins going in, the fifth player had
>> three victory points but no game win.
>> Standing after the first two rounds:
>> Tzimisce 1GW, 4.5 VP
>> Tremere 1GW, ? VP
>> Ravnos 1GW, ? VP
>> Malkavian Antitribu 1GW, 2VP
>> Settites 0GW, 3 VP
>Your summary was appreciated, but it didn't say explicitly where the endgame
>left things. Did the finals table time out? What were the standings of
>each finalist? Was your proffered deck list the winning deck?
The finals timed out.
Settites and Ravnos = 0vp
Tremere = 0.5 vp
Malkavian Antitribu = 1 vp
Tzimisce 2.5 vps
Winning deck posted here:
- Prev by Date: Re: Tremere Antitribu Banish Nergal from New York City!
- Next by Date: Re: Inquest Fan Awards -- VTES write-in Campaign
- Previous by thread: Re: Praxis Seizure: Atlanta 2005 - Results
- Next by thread: DECK: Tremere Antitribu Toolbox