Embrace of Darkness Beta 0.1.0 released

Embrace of Darkness has entered Beta, and I believe it is time people
hear about it.

The game is in beta, however, and isn't complete yet. A meaningful
story, NPC interaction and item crafting are features to look forward
to in the near future.

The game is available for download at SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/embracedarkness/

The code is available through SourceForge's anonymous CVS login. The
author can be contacted at simon dot pelletier at gmail dot com .
Comments are welcome.

Thank you, and enjoy.

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Astronomers, Cosmologists, Finally Gone Bye Bye Wacko
    ... > beginning, the Universe was filled with galaxies large and small, dusty and ... > US used Infrared Array Camera aboard NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope to ... Even the early universe was a wildly ... > no dust, old galaxies with lots of dust, and old galaxies with no dust. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)