AliensRL available for Linux

Greetings gentlebeings,

I got myself VMWare and a Debian distro, and started fiddling with linux
on my own. After compiling DoomRL by myself for warm up, I moved to the
most popular non-linux-ported roguelike of mine -- AliensRL.

Hence, I present the first AliensRL Linux version, get it at:

[url=http://alien.chaosforge.org/]http://alien.chaosforge.org/[/url]

Have fun and tell me how it works!

P.S. Now Linux versions of my games (although not necessarily stable) will
be appearing more often.

--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (adminATchaosforge.org) [http://chaosforge.org]

  • Re: OT: Ping eeePC owners
    ... Asus do seem to have hit on something Jochem? ... Wasn't it supposed to be a soft introduction to Linux for Windows ... Ah (to the fiddling bit). ... WiFi problems etc .. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: OT: Ping eeePC owners
    ... I fancy an eeePC but they seem to be going the way of the Wii and are ... Wasn't it supposed to be a soft introduction to Linux for Windows ... Ah (to the fiddling bit). ... WiFi problems etc .. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: heading over to free Unix land [was: Re: Terminal command: find. Help needed.]
    ... that the automated installers know about it, ... Editing Makefiles is an extremely rare thing to do nowadays on Linux and ... Fiddling of text files is sometimes required in Linux, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • cannot find -ldl
    ... I'm fiddling with an app that was probably written for/on Linux. ... University of Texas at Dallas ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: "Live CD" (Bootable) for trying out Linux
    ... Several people have been mentioning trying out a Version of Linux ... Operating System. ... Partitioning the Hard Disk. ... by endless fiddling. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)