Re: Question/Possible Bug with Big Screen
- From: R. Dan Henry <danhenry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:01:29 -0700
On 14 Sep 2005 13:38:38 -0700, "Bill" <william.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
>Wil Hunt wrote:
>> Hey all..
>> I noticed that when Big Screen is on (-- -b) detection spells and the
>> like have a much larger effective area. Is there a reason for this? I
>> would expect that the area would be consistent independent of the size
>> of the dungeon currently displayed. And anything detected outside of
>> the current screen display could be viewed by shifting the display.
>No bug, it's a feature.
>If you use the locate command "L" it will tell you what sector you're
>in. Detection operates on the sector, not what you see on the screen.
>With BigTile mode you're only seeing part of the sector at one time,
So... how is that relevant to Big *Screen*, which lets you see *more*?
R. Dan Henry
- Prev by Date: [V] YACD -- Eira Deeper now, speed or damage?
- Next by Date: Re: [V] YACD -- Eira Deeper now, speed or damage?
- Previous by thread: Re: Question/Possible Bug with Big Screen
- Next by thread: Re: Question/Possible Bug with Big Screen